♥Twisted Together – Excerpt♥
I shook my head. I didn’t understand. All I understood was his voice had the power to make me come. The deep tenor vibrated through my heart, sending tiny orgasms exploding in my veins.
I needed to be touched. I needed to be kissed.
Kiss him. Let him know.
Launching upright, I splashed a wave over the tub. Q jerked back, but wasn’t fast enough. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I dragged him down toward me. His hand slipped on the rim, plunging his arms into the water, landing on either side of my body.
His mouth opened to curse, but I swallowed whatever he said. My lips stole his, and the moment I tasted him, I went a little mad.
My core squeezed with delirium, demanding to be filled. My eyes rolled back at the sheer bliss of kissing.
He tasted like freedom and violence and pain.
“Esclave…wait…” Q tried to speak, but he only gave me the opportunity to slink my tongue into his mouth. Joy bounced and fizzed in my heart, demanding more.
I moaned, dragging him closer. My hands dug into his hair, tugging with sharp-laced desire. His mouth opened, either in shock or passion—I didn’t hesitate. I thrust my tongue deeper into his mouth, willingly drowning myself in all things Q.
As I do with all authors, I gave Pepper multiple choices for what the top ten list topic she would like to write. Pepper decided to write for all of the topics I gave her. Enjoy!
Thanks so much for having me on your blog. Your support and pimpage is truly appreciated!!!!! Xx
I’ll do 4 of each subject, get a bit of flavor!
* Top 4 Sexual Kinks
Good topic. I think my top four kinks would have to be:
1. Public places
3. Dirty talk
Pretty tame really! (Plus, I’m not going to air all my dirty laundry on the web) lol
* Top 4 Places To Visit In Your Country/Region
I’m a lover of travel and currently live between Sydney, Australia and New Zealand. I’ll do Sydney:
1. Bondi Beach—it’s where we lived! Ran on Bondi beach every morning and grabbed a boost Mango Magic smoothie for breakfast. Miss it SO much
2. Paddy’s Market—some great artsy stuff to buy along with a lot of touristy stuff
3. Taramara beach. A great little beach with good swimming. The walk between the beaches all the way to maroubra is amazing
4. Sculptures by the sea. Every year hubby and I would walk the Cliffside and look at the artwork. Amazing talent
* Top 4 Reasons You Became An Author
My main one—because I couldn’t be anything else.
1. I’ve always written, doodled, noted on characters in my head.
2. I’m completely obsessed with the written language
3. I’ve been a bookworm since I was 2 years old and only got grounded for reading too much
4. Because it’s my dream career and I’m so lucky to be living life in my PJ’s and spending my days with incredible characters
* Top 4 Perks Of Being An Author
This is going to be easy
1. Not having to get dressed for the office
2. Being able to live multiple lives in the headspaces of different people
3. Getting to travel the world and meet readers and authors for work
4. The incredible messages from my readers who enjoy my work—BEST thing ever
Thank you so much for having me and to all the readers of my work. I wouldn’t be able to do what I love without you and your support. xxxx
Monsters in the Dark, #1
“My life was complete. Happy, content, everything neat and perfect.
Then it all changed.
I was sold.”
Tess Snow has everything she ever wanted: one more semester before a career in property development, a loving boyfriend, and a future dazzling bright with possibility.
For their two year anniversary, Brax surprises Tess with a romantic trip to Mexico. Sandy beaches, delicious cocktails, and soul-connecting sex set the mood for a wonderful holiday. With a full heart, and looking forward to a passion filled week, Tess is on top of the world.
But lusty paradise is shattered.
Kidnapped. Drugged. Stolen. Tess is forced into a world full of darkness and terror.
Captive and alone with no savior, no lover, no faith, no future, Tess evolves from terrified girl to fierce fighter. But no matter her strength, it can’t save her from the horror of being sold.
Can Brax find Tess before she’s broken and ruined, or will Tess’s new owner change her life forever?
Monsters in the Dark, #2
“All my life, I battled with the knowledge I was twisted… screwed up to want something so deliciously dark—wrong on so many levels. But then slave fifty-eight entered my world. Hissing, fighting, with a core of iron, she showed me an existence where two wrongs do make a right.”
Tess is Q’s completely. Q is Tess’s irrevocably. But now, they must learn the boundaries of their unconventional relationship, while Tess seeks vengeance on the men who sold her. Q made a blood-oath to deliver their corpses at Tess’s feet, and that’s just what he’ll do.
He may be a monster, but he’s Tess’s monster.